The Range Riders Museum is an anchor tenant of Miles City, and eastern Montana’s history. It operates solely on private contributions, memberships, and admission fees. Should you wish to play a part in the continuance of this remarkable facility, we offer the following avenues as a way to help.
- Lifetime: A one-time donation of $1000
-This membership entitles the member to visit the museum without paying any entrance fees.
- Business or Family: $100 annual donation
- Individual: $50 annual donation
Additional ways to help-
- Invite your friends to join – everyone is welcome!
- Make a tax-deductible gift of time, dollars, or materials-
- Shop the Museum Gift Shop-
- Place your brand on the fence-
- Place the name of a deceased loved one on our Veteran’s Memorial Wall-