Since so much has happened this month I decided to report in Bullet points.
- Brochures: Alan Charles has been here twice taking pictures and clarifying information before he presents it to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Phone calls: A. Greg Waldie- with the go ahead to have a display case made for the Deadwood Stage Bronze.
- County Commissioners—concerning moving the Ten Commandments, their attorneys said no.
- Dave Smith family—they will repair the Play house when weather permits.
- Brandi: — Brought 2 bat houses with all the information, so we can install them.
- E: Chamber of Commerce—inquiring about bill for the highway sign repair, seems it had been sent to us by mistake—-they also gave us masks for our customers.
- I had made copies of the information for all 13 buildings needed for Insurance Companies to review, delivered them to Kent Williams, Sharon Moore and Katheryn Kellogg.
- Cleaning—I have been cleaning some every day since April 1. The cleaning day was a great success. People came and worked all day and got all the buildings cleaned. Volunteers were; Wally, Pam Badgett and her mother Eunice, setting the Officers Quarter West back in place, Jay Terrett and Gary Miller cleaning the yard, Emmett Labree, Jackie Stroh, Alan Charles, Deloris Cameron, Gary Haughian, pam and Don Griffin, and Wiley Snell cleaning the rest of the buildings.
- Mid Rivers came and installed a new modem and turned everything so we have phone and internet service.
- The credit card was old and so they are sending a new one and then that service will be available.
- John Moore submitted his brand to be placed on the fence. We have new lifetime members, Dick Brewer, Robert S. Perkin and Bill Griffin. We gave a guided tour to members of the Hotchkiss family and helped them with research.
- Donations were;– Bob sled from the Engdahl family of Jordan, Montana, monetary donations from: Sharon Barta, Lynn Miller, Scott Carter, Mary Hinbaugh, Dr. Grierson, DVM Rexanne Struve, Vernon and Kathryn Knight, Linda Weideman and Shirley Gierke.
Bunny Miller, Curator